Adult Ballet with Alessandra Masoero Tuesdays 1 - 2.30pm / Wednesday 1 - 2pm (Floor Barre) / Thursdays 9.30 -11.00am
**New Term starts on the 30th of August.
50% discount for a trial class. Students concessions available.
There are several classes, each tailored to a specific level of ability. They all have in common:
- live piano music with very experienced musicians
- small class sizes (10 people max), so each dancer can be carefully looked after
- solid ballet foundations based on RAD, Balanchine and Maggie Black techniques.
Each lesson has the following structure:
- 45/50 minutes of thorough barre work to strengthen the technique
- 10/15 minutes floor work focused on abdominals and stretching
- half an hour of creative centerwork.
Tuesday 1 - 2.30 pm Elementary Level Wednesday 1 - 2.15pm Floor Barre Thursday 9.30 - 11.00 am Intermediate Level
Alessandra: 07900 226856 firstname.lastname@example.org